What are the benefits of using your protein pancake mix?
The Fuel Cakes protein pancake mix has a great macronutrient content and will make hitting your targets easy and tasty. The mix has been formulated so that it can be mixed with water or milk and eggs for increased protein levels per serving.
How does protein help you build muscle?
Protein is an important part of our diet and key to building and maintaining all types of body tissue, including muscle. Protein is the building block of your muscles. Therefore, eating adequate amounts of protein helps you maintain your muscle mass and promotes muscle growth when you do strength training.
How can I check if this product is suitable for me
If you suffer from any allergies please check the ingredients, which can be found on the box packaging and on the main home page of our website.
Is your protein pancake mix gluten-free?
Yes, the Fuel Cakes protein pancake mix is free of gluten.
Can I still eat these protein pancakes if I'm pregnant?
If you’re expecting, we would recommend that you please seek advice from your GP before consuming Fuel Cakes Protein Pancakes.
What's the recommended serving?
We would recommend having 3-4 4" pancakes per serving.
How many calories are in there?
There are 158kcal in each 53g serving.
Why is the RPP price £18?
The Fuel Cakes protein pancake mix offers a protein content that’s higher than other brands whilst containing lower levels of carbs and keeping the product taste and texture on point. The price is aso relative to the quality of ingredients used in our mix, as well as our efforts to keep our mix gluten-free, non-GMO and sweeten it with stevia.
Finally, as we’re a small brand that’s just getting started, we’re still producing small quantities compared to big brands that can mass-produce their products and get a cheaper price. Still, the price ends up working out at just £2 per serving which we think is very reasonable. Especially when you taste how good they are!
What methods of payment do you accept?
You can pay via Card (Visa, Mastercard), PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Why won't my payment go through?
Payments may fail for a number of reasons. Before/when purchasing, please always ensure:
- You have a strong and steady internet connection.
- There are sufficient funds in the account associated with the card you are using.
- The billing information you are using (incl. your billing address) matches your card.
If your payment is still failing, we would recommend:
- Contacting your financial provider to make sure (a) the account/card you are using supports international payments (our company is UK-based) and (b) your transaction is not being denied by them for an unspecified reason.
- Contacting any other financial institution associated with your payment attempts (PayPal, Apple) to see if they are aware of any other issues causing your transaction to fail.
Alternatively, we would recommend trying a different payment method.
Problems in receiving your order or dispatch confirmation email?
Please check the email account used to complete your order. Your order confirmation email (as well as dispatch confirmation email if your order includes physical items) should be there. If you can’t find your email, please:
- Make sure you’re checking the same email account you used for your order with us.
- Remember that confirmation emails may take up to 24 hours to reach your inbox.
- Try checking your junk / spam folders.
- Search your email account for “Fuel Cakes”, your order number, or the name(s) of item(s) you purchased.
Can I change or cancel my order?
We will unfortunately not be able to make any amendments to your order after you have placed it with us. Please double-check your order before completing your purchase.
What can I do if I make a duplicate order?
If you have placed the same order more than once please contact our team immediately by submitting a ticket and see if they can cancel the duplicate order for you and refund you. Please note that we cannot guarantee cancellation requests will be successful as this depends on the status of your order when your request is reviewed. It can take our team up to 48 hours to review your ticket and by then, your order might already be fully processed.
What can I do if I enter the wrong delivery address?
Unfortunately, we cannot make any amendments to your address after your order has been placed. Please double-check your address during checkout as your order will be delivered there and you will be responsible for retrieving it.
If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
What is your return policy?
Refunds for products shall only be given in the following circumstances:
- If the item was ripped or broken which made it non-functioning.
- If the transaction was not a genuine transaction (card fraud etc)
- If there was a duplicate order or payment due to a technical fault. Genuine multiple orders by the same person are not eligible for a refund.
What can I do if the product I’ve received is faulty?
Should you receive a product that is defective or has a fault, we will happily look into offering a resolution. Please contact our support team with the following information:
- A full description of the fault
- Photographic evidence attached
Please note issues of this nature need to be reported to us within 60 days.